Are you the brilliant and innovative Brand & Communications Designer that we are looking for? – USB Group Ltd
At USB Group Ltd we are a growing company that works on a global scale. We are looking to build a core team that isn’t afraid of getting involved on a variety of consumer good projects spanning all different types of industries. There are lots of opportunities to work with a multitude of different brands and diverse projects.
We have a small, entrepreneurial team with an informal, flexible working environment. We are looking to recruit a Brand & Communications Designer to join us.
What will the Brand & Communications Designer do?
- Conceptualise and design innovative brand campaigns across social media, online websites and email marketing campaigns.
- Design artwork and prepare artwork for print where necessary
- Take the lead on developing our clients brand guidelines and ensure the brand aesthetics and values are represented consistently across all platforms (online & offline)
- Take lead on all regulatory development work impacting marketing communications
What will I need to have to be a brilliant Brand & Communications Designer?
- A can-do attitude. You have no problems diving into creative challenges that you’ve never experienced.
- You want to deliver work that you can be proud of. Design isn’t just a job to you.
- You ask why and why not?
- You inspire with a critical perspective.
- Genuine passion for design.
- You take initiative, self-manage, and manage others.
- You’re super organised.
- You can read Adobe CC (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) fluently.
- Your presentations are as good as the contents.
- You’re mature and fabulous at communicating.
- You’ll challenge us as much as we challenge you.
- You’ve made mistakes and learnt from them.
- You want to be a part of a growing business.
Experience in branding and logo design is a must. Working knowledge of HTML5 would be a bonus, but not essential
Where can you find out more about us?
Check us out at: www.usbgroup.co.uk
What happens now?
Have a portfolio of work and be prepared to tell us how you think. Send over your CV to tell us what you have been doing and a cover note to say why you think you are perfect for the role.