6-month Business Development Internship
For the first time, the most esteemed names in French and International interior design and architecture converge on a single website, TheInvisibleCollection.com, where their work is now available for purchase.
Rare and unique furniture pieces that were previously only accessible to design professionals and an elite clientele have been opened up to the world.
Based between Paris, London and New York, The Invisible Collection highlights the world of 21st century talents, the heirs to the golden period of Decorative Arts.
You have an entrepreneurial profile and a real affinity for web marketing and e-commerce. You wish to embark on a stimulating adventure where you will proactively participate in the launch and development of our business.
- Creation of the website content and coordination of all language versions
– Participation in the development and the implementation of the marketing and communication plan
– Participation in the improvement of the business plan
– Participation in the negotiation of contracts
– Participation in the strategy and the organization of events
– Participation in the implementation of sales logistics
– Follow the competitive market and help us to consolidate our strategies and operations
- Strong interest for the digital industry and good proficiency in digital tools and social networks
– Determination to carry out projects autonomously
– Autonomy and sense of initiative
- Dynamic, responsive and open-minded
– Taste, rigor and absolute attention to detail
– High sensitivity to the world of luxury, design and French know-how – Fluent in English (written / oral)
– French is preferred