Capable of pushing the craft of typography on all projects.
Comfortable shouldering responsibility and delivering to a high standard, whilst adhering to strict deadlines.
The creative team is 5 strong and have a wealth of experience to share and help the right individual to learn and progress.
What we need
• Good eye for detail and comfortable crossing the line into design from time to time.
• Experience using CC – Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop with basic understanding of Microsoft – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
• Basic retouching from time to time, and most importantly the capability to produce error free artwork ready for print.
• An appetite to learn and be happy to produce digital work occasionally.
• Able to drive as we’re a bit off the beaten track.
Typical tasks but not limited to
• Styleguide led artwork application onto packaging cutterguides
• Design concept translation into packaging
• Packaging prototyping including cutting and mock up using XY plotter and large format printer
• Cutterguide manipulation to accommodate component amendments
• Updating/uploading product submission forms to licensor’s DAM/customer portals
• Lineart drawings for component design and manufacture
• Cutterguide download and conversion
• Updating and outputting presentation documents
• Repro ready artwork
• Artwork release to suppliers – online
• Updating Webproof artwork tracking portal – full training will be given
• Product photography and image cut-outs.
• Cluster shot photography
• Scoop product image asset management
• Great at making tea
• Occasional miniature dog walking
If the above sounds right up your street then please forward us your CV and salary expectations