Bourne & Hollingsworth is looking for a Creative Content Executive to oversee brand content production and implementation for the group. The ideal candidate will be creatively minded, with experience managing and developing brands and design, but with a knowledge of digital marketing methods, such as creating and sending email marketing campaigns, creating online graphics and editing websites.
The role is primarily design based and the candidate should have experience in creating and developing brand identities, inherent knowledge of Photoshop, Indesign and Illusrator, with a keen eye for aesthetic detail.
ABOUT BOURNE & HOLLINGSWORTH
Bourne & Hollingsworth is a creative lifestyle company with an offering centered on socialising, entertainment and drinks.
B&H has earned a strong presence and reputation from establishing innovative and successful experiential event brands, such as The Chap Olympiad, The Tweed Run, Cocktails in the City and The Prohibition Party, all of which are widely considered landmark events. With two cocktail bars in the West End and a larger multi-faceted club house, bar and restaurant in Clerkenwell, B&H is recognised for conceiving and creating beautiful and original interiors with a keen attention to detail and a unique and singular aesthetic.
To inspire creativity, pleasure and happiness.
To produce highly influential and creative hospitality* through the curation of beautiful spaces and fascinating events that bring together like minded people for an exceptional experience delivered with a laid-back professionalism that is unquestionably B&H.
- Beautiful creativity.
- Memory making service.
- Passionately knowledgeable.
- Honest family work ethic.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
*Hospitality means eating and drinking venues, and entertaining productions.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE
To manage the individual creative brand identities and marketing across all B&H group’s brands, including, but not limited to, new brand design and development, from creative email marketing campaigns, online and social graphics, through to menus, promotional marketing materials and advertisements.
- Brand management for all B&H brands including production of style guides
- Rebranding and creative direction for new brands, and refreshing existing brands.
- Laying out and managing the production of B&H Chronicle.
- Produce design and layout of sales packs and pitches for the sales and marketing teams.
- Develop and manage the creative for digital marketing campaigns alongside the marketing team.
- Working with the rest of the team on ideas for online marketing content, e-flyers, social media graphics and websites.
- Overseeing and protecting the creative for the brand across all channels.
- Managing and maintaining our websites making sure all visual content is up to date.
- Work with the rest of the team to design aspirational content for the social media accounts
- Edit and post videos.
- Create online banner adverts.
- Optimising the email marketing campaigns to make sure they render well on mobile and laptop, hit people’s inboxes and drive traffic to the websites and social media pages.
- Pitch ideas for creative solutions for new campaigns.
- Creative planning for the year in line with marketing activities for the venues and productions company. Creative thought on how we can execute strategies and achieve KPIs in the B&H way.
Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite, specifically Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, video editing software also desirable.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a high pressure and fast passed environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to prioritise work and agree/negotiate this with stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Self-starter who can pick up a project/multiple projects and run with them.
- An intrinsic eye for creativity and flair, with a knowledge of trends.
- Experience in creating lifestyle brand identities.
- Illustrating skills desirable.
- Previous job experience in the creative industry (art, photography, design) or degree in graphic design.
- The candidate will have a good knowledge of social media and online marketing, perhaps including experience with Squarespace, Mailchimp, Instagram and Facebook.