We are Agent3, a thriving marketing agency created with a mission to link sales and marketing more closely to drive competitive advantage. Part of the publicly-quoted Next 15 Group, we are experts in combining the three ‘agents of change’ at our disposal – technology, data and content – to create Account-Based Marketing (ABM) campaigns with impact. Marketing and sales based on insight, not instinct, is at the core of our brand values, and our clients include Tata Communications, BT, Sony, SAP, Juniper, Atos, Veritas and Cisco.
An opportunity has become available for a talented Senior Designer to join the growing team based in our new premises near Tooley Street, and lead our Creative Services function.
Role & Responsibilities
As Creative Lead, you’ll not only have overall responsibility for the creative output for our campaigns, but also be pivotal to the Agent3 market-facing proposition including our brand, tone of voice, web presence and presentation materials. Your day-to-day responsibilities will extend to:
- Production of corporate communication marketing materials, digital content and creative campaigns in support of client requirements
- Proactive collaboration with the Consultancy & Services team to ensure novel and engaging approaches to design including the suggestion of innovative campaign ideas which will ultimately make projects more exciting and attractive to client budget holders
- Web, UI/UX through to print and other off-line management, collaboration with developers and project managers internally and with customers. Guidance and advice to the wider team on different content formats and how they’ll support overall campaign engagement
- Input (ideally from experience) into the visual elements of ad campaigns
- Producing finished creatives and artwork for web development or print production
- Ensuring that all creative material is provided within given timeframes and budgets
- Identification of untapped commercial opportunities which may not currently be offered but could present significant upside and/or improvement to the Agent3 proposition
- Provision of counsel and practical design input around the user experience of Agent3 Platform
- Provision of design knowledge to team members who may not have a creative background when required
- Budgeting of projects to ensure they remain profitable
- Management of junior design resource, freelancers and external agency partners to deliver projects on time, to budget and to standard
- Coaching of junior design resource to support their growth and development
Skills & Experience Required
We are open to applicants from a range of creative backgrounds, but B2B agency experience is considered to be a prerequisite. Our Creative Lead will also ideally have:
- 4+ years web and offline design and production experience in an agency or design environment.
- A BA, BFA or BS in the creative field such as graphic design, marketing communications, or equivalent in work experience.
- Experienced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Experience with Adobe XD (preferred) or Sketch
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office on both Mac and PC
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS and use of WordPress and Drupal desired
We firmly believe in ensuring our colleagues feel supported and highly-valued. We provide competitive salaries and benefits packages to all employees, including social activities, health insurance, questionable office playlists, and use of the best technology and tools. All employees have bespoke career growth plans put in place to support their professional and personal ambitions.
We pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability. Our business aims to be fun, flexible and fulfilling, and we’re very protective of our strong and positive culture.
For immediate consideration, submit your CV and portfolio to our Group Talent Acquisition Manager, moc.51txennull@seugirdoR.odraciR.