As a Digital Designer, your role will be to:
- Manage the creation of designs throughout all stages, from initial concept to the final release
- Deliver static and interactive design work; including full-length web content, interactive features, websites and microsites
- Brainstorm: working within a team to generate and steer ideas and approaches in response to briefs
- Consult internally: work closely with the rest of the business to proactively suggest ideas and solutions, review designs and provide leadership on design best practices
- Create mood boards, wireframes and user workflows to communicate design concepts
- Collaborate with the development team to create technically feasible designs and communicate clearly the ideas behind web/interactive content layouts
- Provide critical design feedback for projects to stakeholders
- Work on internal marketing material as well as client projects
Key skills required:
- Excellent understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator. Proficiency with the rest of the Adobe suite
- Understanding and working ability with web design, page layout, wireframes, prototypes
- Strong portfolio of work that demonstrates expertise in web design, graphic design, typography and iconography
- A degree in Design, Interaction Design, Visual Studies or other design-related fields
- 2-3 years of professional experience in the digital design field
- Problem solver who can offer multiple solutions for delivering the best possible result
- UI design experience
- Sketch, Invision and other prototyping software
- Prior agency experience
- Basic understanding of animation – After Effects or other software
- Excellent time management skills, managing own workload across various projects.
- Clear, concise and friendly communication skills.
- Energetic and eager to experiment and learn.
- Keen team player, working closely with others from around the business.
- Flexible and adaptable to new challenges.
- Comfortable with a fast-paced agency environment.