About The Opportunity
We’re looking for a Digital Designer to join our award-winning department, and help us deliver a wide range of predominantly digital projects. As part of the visual design you will work on a variety of projects from creating visual identities, designing posters, crafting emails, working on pitches, or joining a larger team on global responsive web builds. We’re looking for designers who live and breathe their passion, and now want to do it through the day instead of just on weekends. Every piece of work represents who you are, so we need you to have an attention to detail and knowledge of the basic foundations of typography, colour, grids and more.
- Supporting the wider Creative Team in delivering a range of projects for our UK and Global clients
- Working across a wide range of predominantly digital projects, including responsive web builds, campaign microsites, and email.
- Working with Design Leads and other Senior Creatives to create incredible pitches, brand frameworks, visual direction and more.
- 2+ years (or equivalent) design experience within an agency environment
- Ability to stay organised to meet multiple deadlines across a variety of projects
- Ability to present simply and eloquently in internal and external presentations, as well as in all visual communication
- A belief in risk-taking design, always pushing beyond the expected solution, and making something you would love to use
- A passion and desire to produce the best no matter the channel or device, and a commitment to ensure its achieved throughout the project life cycle.
- OSX literate, with familiarity of Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Invision/Marvel (or similar), PowerPoint and Keynote
- Background in branding or print-based work
- An awareness of development techniques (e.g. jQuery, HTML5, CSS etc)
About Wunderman Wunderman is a global digital agency that combines marketing services, technology services and consulting to deliver best-in-class digital experiences for some of the world biggest brands. With more than 10,000 staff across 60 markets, Wunderman is the largest digital services unit within the WPP Group. Our UK team – based in the heart of Camden – are a 300 strong group of diverse and talented people. Brilliant creatives get to work together with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants working across the likes of BT, Shell, Coca-Cola, News UK, Microsoft, EY and GSK plus many more.
Diversity at Wunderman
Wunderman actively believes a diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives help us create a better workplace for our employees, deliverables for our clients, and stronger experience for their end customers. Wunderman are an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, colour, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or any other protected classes.