Founded in 2013, Furthermore, is a digital product design studio with a clear ambition: to create innovative digital products and services that stand out in the landscape, are beautiful, purposeful and a delight for the user. We’re also the team behind our latest spin out, www.gojauntly.com, a platform to help people discover walks, curate their own and share outdoor adventures. We’re strong believers in tech for good and social impact ventures.
We are looking for a talented digital product designer (or visual designer) with demonstrable experience who wants to be a part of a collaborative team in a fast-moving design studio that already has a great set of existing clients and cool new agency and internal projects in the pipeline.
This role will be instrumental in helping us to deliver a wide range of projects including: websites and web apps, mobile applications, identity development, service design as well as our own products and services.
We expect you to be versed in and totally overly-excited by….
- Visual UI design cross-platform and experience in high-level identity development.
- Articulating your thinking behind your visual solution and then iterating when necessary.
- Sketch, the Adobe Suite, Keynote and whatever else floats your boat.
- Building prototypes in tools like Protio and Invision as proof of concepts.
- Sketching to creatively (and collaboratively) solve complex UX, design and interaction problems.
- Contributing in client and internal workshops in order to capture design requirements and envision ideas and solutions.
- User research, user experience, technology, innovation and modern delivery methods.
- Working autonomously when needed.
- Current trends, cutting-edge design styles and wider industry developments.
Finally, we’re looking for people who are friendly, light-hearted and will bring their own personality and experience to help influence the future direction of Furthermore and our new ventures.
On top of your salary, we will give you plenty of holiday, professional development, access to industry talks that interest you, great people and a range of other must haves like flexible working, early pension enrolment, and profit-sharing schemes on products and services we develop internally.
(No recruiters please)