Design Culture is looking for an experienced Front End Developer to join our team on a 4 month contract.
You will be a key member of our digital team delivering projects to a wide range of clients within our specialist sectors – Education, Healthcare, Charity & Culture.
You will be passionate about digital development and comfortable leading the development process with an ability to code pixel perfect interfaces from .sketch following best practice and optimising server load. Transforming great ideas into exceptional digital experiences.
3-5 years experience. Portfolio of real world projects.
- Able to be client facing with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work with and coordinate other developers and designers
- Able to work on consultative basis with clients
- Solid understanding of responsive front end development
- Great attention to detail
- HTML5 – Semantic Markup (BEM)
- SASS – CSS3, CSS – Animations and transitions
- Developing cross-browser compatible solutions
- Understanding of Restful API design
- Task Runners – Gulp or Grunt
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git
- Understanding of performance tools and page speed metrics
- Experience with PHP, WordPress, WordPress templates
- Relevant degree or qualification
- UI/UX Skills
- Design background
- Web typography
- Bohemian Coding Sketch
- Adobe CS
- Sublime Text, Atom, Vim or equivalent
- Terminal (ssh, npm, etc.)
- Framer JS or equivalent
Dependent on experience.