We are looking for a full time middleweight graphic designer/heavyweight digital ninja to join our in-house creative team at Vivobarefoot.
At VIVOBAREFOOT we are challenging the shoe industry based on one simple truth – Shoes should let your feet do their natural thing. We have big toes, big ideas and are on the hunt for exceptional people to grow BIG with us. Normality is a paved road, it’s comfortable to walk on but no flowers grow there. If your ready to go off-road where the flowers grow then perhaps you’re who we are looking for.
To apply for this role, you will need
– Design related degree, or commercial design experience;
– Digital marketing design experience;
– Good knowledge of Adobe CC;
– Bags of creativity (crazy but smart ideas are ideal);
– An obsessive, slightly nerdy passion for creativity;
– Good communication skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
What you’ll be working on:
– Digital activations of the campaigns, digital marketing;
– Social media engagement ideas and execution (no need to know any code, we have an in house community manager);
– Packaging for all Vivo products and new product development;
– Customer marketing (flyers, in-store barkers, posters, trade press ads and store window communications);
– Day to day design jobs;
– Internal communications.
Salary is negotiable from £25 – 30K based on your experience.
You should be available to start from beginning of July.
We are based near Farringdon station.
Send your CV and portfolio to