PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING.
ESPA or European Student Placement Agency is a recruitment agency whose goal is to find high quality internships for European students and recent graduates in the UK. We work closely with our host companies to ensure the positions provide the candidates with a great experience, both professional and personal.
ESPA vacancies are open to all EU passport holders able to travel to the UK for an educational work placement, without the need for visa documents. You have to still be a student or have graduated in the last 12months. Any student who is unsure of their visa situation should check with their university before applying
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, innovative Graphic Design student to gain hands on experience with this vibrant creative agency. specialising in brand, advertising and digital marketing. Mentored throughout and assisting the 14-strong creative team of designers, art directors and copywriters, you will be working on both large and small projects and campaigns from conception to completion. Working with a diverse range of mediums including branding, print, digital, animation and campaigns, this is guaranteed to be a great experience and a CV and career boosting internship.
- Supporting our creative team on brand, advertising, digital and marketing projects
- Working on varied projects from concept to completion
- Taking ownership of projects at design development
- Participating in brainstorms and internal marketing for the business
- Studying a relevant degree in Graphic Design or similar
- Software skills in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch, if possible
- Creative thinker with strong typographic skills and willingness to push these skills into different areas from brand, print, digital or video storyboarding
- Show flair, opinion and an alternative edge
- Can do attitude, with enthusiasm and confidence
- Sociable, helpful character with strong English language skills
The Host Company
The host company is a flourishing creative agency specialising in brand, advertising and digital marketing. Working from a studio located in the vibrant city of Bristol with 40 employees, they think, design and execute. Founded in 2006, they work with some of the UK’s most ambitious brands, from household names to innovative businesses and are always challenging themselves to meet the increasing demands of their clients. Working within this young at heart company, the successful candidate will have access to a fitness training programme, free Friday beers and wine, monthly socials, fresh fruit and a talented bunch of new friends.
All ESPA’s services are free for students and alumni. The benefits are:
1) Paid Accommodation.
2) Paid Utility Bills (electricity, gas, water and council tax) + Internet Access
3) Commuter travel to work (accommodation will be found within an acceptable commuting distance from the workplace, if that requires more than a sensible walk then a bus/train ticket will be provided).
Good spoken and written English levels are required
Bristol is the largest city in the South West of England. It has a strong reputation for creativity, digital innovation and social enterprise. It is the home of Oscar-winning Wallace and Gromit and urban artist Banksy. Offering a lively nightlife, bars and restaurants aplenty, musical diversity and many historical sites, in 2017, The Times newspaper voted it ‘Best Place to Live in the UK’.