We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Design Manager to join our Marketing Team.
As a Graphic Design Manager you will manage the design team to ensure effective marketing and communication materials are delivered in-line with the brand values and corporate guidelines and to meet the brief set by the business, always considering the individual channel, customer or brand specific objectives.
- To be the creative lead behind a range of disciplines including; Advertising, POS, brochures, retail store windows, linebooks, promotional material for all events, in-store signage and merchandising graphics and all web /digital based activity
- To plan and deliver the seasonal look and feel for the forth-coming seasons in line with the Design Director’s and Marketing Director’s requirements
- To create a seamless look and feel across all business channels both on-line and off-line, including ecommerce, Animal high street stores, key accounts, independent stores and international suppliers
- To provide creative solutions for ‘whole of business’ needs including stationary, internal & external forms & internal communications
- To liaise closely with the Marketing, Ecommerce, IT, and Product departments to provide work that answers the briefs, meets their requirements and corresponds effectively with businesses overall vision
- To have a good market awareness and research styles and trends both in the UK and abroad
- To provide a clear brief of seasonal requirements for campaign photoshoots taking into consideration the needs for the whole business
- To drive the team forward so as to ensure all deadlines are met to the required high standard, prioritizing workload accordingly to allow for any last minute requirements
- To support the Head of Marketing Manager with liaising with printers on production of POS, including signing off proofs and materials
- To report weekly progress updates of all jobs, workflow, any outstanding jobs and forthcoming projects with the Head of Marketing
- To ensure all work is suitably backed-up, stored and archived in the relevant location
- Any other tasks as reasonably requested by the Head of Brand and Marketing
Our ideal candidate will possess all the skills as detailed above and also have a passion, key interest and understanding of the lifestyle brand.