Weare looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing Digital and Print Production Company based in Bromley, South East London.
Working predominantly on the Insight Vacations account, you will mainly be designing and laying out content for travel brochures as well as producing a wide array of digital and print collateral. Collateral work ranges from anything to designing a business card, to conceptualising a new sub brand for campaigns or events or producing interior environmental graphics for our client’s offices under their new brand guidelines.
Think you’ve got what it takes
This is a role where you will need to be self sufficient, able to use your initiative and be confident of your print, digital and art working knowledge. Due to the huge range of work you will be designing and producing, you will need to be a true ‘all-rounder’ and be comfortable working in different formats, for different purposes and markets. You will therefore need to be versatile and be able to jump on new projects with a fresh set of design ideas.
Whilst being highly creative, you will also need to have the necessary technical skills to produce on spec high end finished artwork.
Working alongside the production team and reporting to the Prodution Manager, this role would be perfect for an innovative Graphic Designer with at least a few years of studio experience under their belt.
This is what you will be doing…
- Working closely with the Insight Brand and Product teams and our internal production team to produce some of the best travel brochures and collateral work in the market
- You will need to be precise, accurate and confident in your creativity whilst working to set brand guidelines.
- An eye for that great image is essential as is the ability to retouch and colour correct that image.
- You will be expected to have a genuine “can do” attitude and be willing to jump in and help the Production Manager in their hour of need.
- You will be the “go to” person for the client to brief in all creative, and have the day to day working relationship with them, so you must be a people person.
- In Insights quieter times you will be expected to work with other clients.
Still think you’ve got what it takes?
You’ll need the following:
- Excellent design skills and a real flair for creativity
- Ability to produce high end finished artwork
- Ability to present ideas in a thoughtful and visually pleasing way
- Use of both interal and external resources to find stimulating imagery
- Full awareness of design trends
- Full understanding of design for print
- A healthy understanding of the digital world
- 3+ years of working in a commercial studio/agency
- The ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Flexibilty with work hours during our busiest times
- Fully conversant in the Adobe Creative Suite, especially In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- An exceptional work ethic and ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines, demonstrating clear enthusiasm towards your work
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Super hero levels of attention to detail
- Good copywriting skills and a thorough understanding of the English language would be beneficial
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite user
- A good sense of humour would be beneficial
Beneficial but not essential:
- Web experience
- Illustration design
- Previous experience in designing for the travel industry