We’re on the hunt for a ROARSOME mid-weight designer.
Due to a rather fruitful first half of the year, winning various new pitches and securing many new clients we are now looking to strengthen our design studio. The successful candidate will have 3-5 years’ agency experience working across both print and digital, boasting a comprehensive portfolio that demonstrates strong conceptual ideas, strategic thinking and beautifully crafted brand identities.
You need to be an accomplished creative in terms of website design including basic level coding, well versed in image manipulation and excel in time management. Any experience with animation/motion design is a highly impressive bonus. However, most importantly we are looking for both a cultural and ethical fit with an agency that prides itself on its values – we are curious, accomplished, ambitious, realistic and last but not least, we give a damn.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reporting to Account Directors and working in partnership with Account Managers
- Creating new business proposals including all creative elements on leading projects
- Conceptual design and development through to fruition on all lead projects
- Artworking of existing campaign creative, adhering to brand guidelines with ease
- Passion for current design trends including knowledge of design history and love for all things creative