Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join our team in the UK.
The Graphic Designer will play a key role within the External Relations team whose purpose is build and promote a strong public profile for Malaria Consortium to a wide and diverse range of audiences including donors, potential donors, national and local media, governments, academia and the general public in the UK, Europe and globally.
The Graphic Designer will manage and support a range of activities to achieve this aim, and will have particular responsibility for working across multiple forms of output to create original digital and printed design. S/he will also be responsible for developing and implementing creative ideas to deliver accessible, compelling artwork across all Malaria Consortium communications platforms.
The successful candidate will have:
- Creative flair, a strong visual sense and good originality
- Excellent competency in Adobe Creative Suite and also Microsoft Office systems
- Ability to grasp design requirements quickly and consider practical solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong design proofing and editing skills
- Confidence to present and explain ideas
- Flexibility in design development and a matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and manage a heavy workload
- Highly organised
Salary: £26,060 gross per year