We are looking for an Integrated Project Manager to be a part of the Client Services team running multiple workstreams for some of our largest clients. The role requires a close working relationship within the Accounts team, and with the wider Creative and Production team to deliver a wide spectrum of projects; from small-sized projects including animations, brochures and presentations to large scale global employee engagement programmes. Sound knowledge across these various core disciplines is essential.
The right candidate will need to confidently manage several ongoing workstreams, utilising a combination of internal staff from different departments; multiple stakeholders and lots of moving parts. You will need to demonstrate the ability to remain calm when things are busy and make considered decisions. As briefs come in frequently and status of a project can change quickly, you need to be a good communicator, ensuring vital information flows through the team at all times; and that the project team are clear on their tasks and relevant deliverables and deadlines. Organisation, a Can Do attitude and ability to run and work as part of a team is essential given the agency’s collaborative nature.
What does the role involve?
- Manage and ‘own’ several workstreams within key client accounts, in different stages of progress through the agency
- Be confident in running a large breadth of work including global awareness and education programmes, ad-hoc campaigns, sales materials, ATL campaigns
- Familiar with Agency turn-around times and ways of working – good understanding of the dynamics of agency processes and enjoys the pace and challenges this brings
- Managing the project life cycle across core disciplines, Print, Digital, Online, Film, Animation, Experiential (we do have Video Producers to deliver video content specifically)
- Experience of delivering social channel content with a good understanding of the key social channels and how they work from a commercial aspect
- Writing/managing timing plans, producing budgets and recces, booking resources, managing talent/influencers, and working with a wide selection of people from entry level to Senior Management
- Strong and thorough budget management – a solid understanding in project value, budgeting, clear financial communication, budget reconciliation and how to financially run efficient projects
- Reporting project statuses up and delegating down
What are we looking for?
- A number of years agency experience
- Confident and assertive
- Positive, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and enjoys being busy
- Wants to make a difference/make a mark
- Highly organised, knows how to prioritise work and document important information
- Enjoys managing resources and output across multiple departments
- Great multi-tasker, very good at managing their own time
- Great communicator – both upwards and downwards
- Enjoys working on a busy and sometimes unstructured account, with a ‘can do’ attitude to getting work done
- Good at identifying efficiencies, and not afraid of suggesting and implementing changes that will improve how we work
- Can manage a diverse project team and instil confidence in Account handlers and clients alike, who often aren’t very knowledgeable of the dynamics of social campaigns, how content is produced or what it takes to deliver quality content
- Can manage a truly integrated project to ensure all workstreams dovetail
- Good example and mentor for more junior staff, enjoys managing and enabling team members
- Enjoys being part of a team – but used to being in charge of projects and making decisions
- Enjoys a challenge
- Fun, friendly and outgoing