We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our small team, either via an internship or with the right skills after a brief trial period.
You will be generating and creating ideas, expressing your creativity and interpreting client briefs. Ideally, you will have some experience of branding and digital projects, and be a self-starter with a curious mind and a desire to succeed.
At Creative Interpartners you will be expected to present your ideas internally and to our clients and embrace a collaborative working environment. In this role, you should have a sharp eye for visual detail, and are ready to develop a point of view and opinion about your own work and that of others.
The kind of future team member we’d like to meet:
• A culturally aware, intelligent, creative thinker
• Up to 2 years’ experience
• Self-motivated and responsive to changes
• Can work together with team members or alone
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• You can articulate your thoughts and processes
• Very knowledgeable in CS Suite, with efficient ways of working
• Positive with a good sense of humour – always an added bonus!
If you are passionate about design and are eager to learn more through various projects and with client facing opportunities, we’d like to meet you. For our portfolio of work please see our website: http://www.creativeinterpartners.com/