We are communications agency with global operations, and a substantial and growing operating base in London. We specialize in working with clients in the Oil and Gas industry. The company’s award-winning work, primarily in producing documentary films and specialist health and safety training communications, has enabled us to build up an enviable reputation and impressive client list.
We are seeking a talented individual to fulfill the role as Junior Graphic Designer to cover maternity leave. You will interpret client briefs and produce high quality graphic design solutions in an accurate and timely fashion. You will produce work for digital and print solutions including posters, brochures, websites, booklets, digital applications etc. You will also be required to produce work as part of the pitching process for new business.
You will have the ability think creatively with at least 3 years experience working in a similar role. You must be a strong communicator and highly organized with the ability to work efficiently and within the set deadlines. You must be able to work individually and part of a team, effectively liaising with colleagues, clients and external suppliers. It is essential that you have strong skills working with Adobe Creative Cloud, can use Microsoft Office, and that you keep abreast of new emerging technologies in new media.
- Liaising with account manager to determine their requirements and budget.
- Interpreting the client’s needs and developing creative concepts to suit the purpose.
- Working within the restraints of cost and time.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for both digital and print media solutions.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, creative directors, 3D designers, photographers, illustrators and other designers, web developers and marketing specialists.
The contract would start 03/01/18 and complete around the first week of July 2018.
Please indicate in your covering letter that you understand that this is a contract role and does not start until January 2018.