Don’t be Shy is a digital marketing and web agency producing great work for some amazing clients.
We’re a busy, challenging, passionate, rowdy and fun group and we’re looking for a smart, talented and fast learning graduate/junior designer to join the team.
- You’re a naturally brilliant designer
- You have excellent Adobe CS skills
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver
- You’re able to create new ideas
- You’re able to take existing ideas to the next level
- You have a good understanding of how to design for the web including responsive web design
- You’re happy working in a close team
- You’re happy taking responsibility for your own work and time
- You’re good at communicating on the phone and in person
- You have excellent written skills
- Bonus Points for Sketch and Zeplin skills
- Even more bonus points for understanding UX principles
What you’ll be doing…
- Working as part of the design team on design concepts for new projects
- Working on existing projects and client work as design support for the Lead Designer
- Working with brand guidelines to create new artwork
- Website design and creative support for our developers
- Editing photos, creating icons and illustrating characters
Along with everyone else, you’ll…
- Be sociable, friendly and get on with everyone in the team
- Look to learn new skills and develop as a Designer within our team
- Add some great songs to the agency playlists
This role is good opportunity for a junior or graduate to join a fast growing team. You’ll be given the help and support to grow as a designer and the freedom to express your fresh ideas.
What you’ll get…
- Competitive salary
- Long term prospects and an opportunity to be a part of a growing design team
- Design training
- A MacBook, monitor, mouse and keyboard
- All the latest design software, including Adobe CS and Sketch
- VIP invite to all social events
About Don’t be Shy
Don’t be Shy is a group of digital natives and experienced marketers creating more rewarding journeys in B2B marketing. Headquartered in Manchester, UK, we specialise in developing and implementing content-led, digital marketing strategies and websites that not only get our clients noticed, but deliver returns too.
Our philosophy is to blend art and science to create imaginative, engaging and ultimately rewarding conversations for marketers dealing with complex buying cycles and multi-layered audiences.
The bottom line is: we help clients walk, talk and act in the minds of their customers, to deliver tangible marketing ROI.
Please send your portfolio and CV along with a cover letter.