London-based boutique investment firm MJS Capital is searching for a brilliant, hungry junior designer to join our fast paced team on a temporary contract. As the junior graphic designer you will be tasked with designing, updating and maintaining brochures, forms and other marketing materials we offer our investors. There may also be opportunity to work on projects for luxury lifestyle brand Tempus.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised, eager to work on projects both big and small, and maintain a fantastic eye of detail throughout. It’s a demanding but rewarding position, in which you will build on your design skills and experience to maintain the company’s design standards – and to develop them where necessary.
• Liaising with Creative Director on all projects
• Design and maintain brochures, forms and other marketing material (all subject to different versions and changes)
• Assisting on design projects for affiliate business and brands where necessary
• Be proficient with Adobe suite, predominantly InDesign
• Have excellent organisation skills
• Be comfortable liaising with the MJS team and keeping on top of multiple changes
• Have the ability to be flexible in your design style, from corporate to creative
• Experience working in a demanding office environment
This is a temporary 3 month position, that could develop into a long-term position provided the candidate is right for the job.
Please submit your CV and portfolio. Unfortunately any candidates who cannot supply previous work will not be considered.