An energetic, expanding, independent sports and entertainment agency is looking for talented Graphic Designers to join the family and help out during a busy time of year.
The role will be contributing to the conceptual creation of new projects, playing a crucial part within the direction of developing projects and working directly within a dedicated team. There are great opportunities for training and progression within a growing team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work quickly from concepts to finalised products
• Create bespoke designs of marketing materials and related content
• Create industry leading presentations and supporting materials
• Ability to artwork preset files quickly to tight deadlines
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Working to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Flexible and positive approach to day to day tasks
• Be a great communicator, confident in presenting ideas to the team
• Knowledge of video editing would be advantageous
• Proactive and able to work independently, taking ownership of projects as well as working within a team
To apply for this 3 month contract, please send your CV and Portfolio to moc.srentrapmrtnull@snoitacilppa with the job title in the subject.