Junior/Graduate Graphic Designer / Creative
6 Month Contract
About Northern Lights
Northern Lights is the UK’s leading decorative lighting design and manufacturing company. We develop inspiring, imaginative and practical lighting solutions that not only transform spaces but also complement and reinforce the brand identity of our clients. We achieve this with the combination of bold and creative designs with craftsmanship and engineering excellence. With the support of a strong design team and one of the largest bespoke lighting factories in the UK, your options to deliver unique and distinctive schemes are truly unlimited.
Location: Near Chesterfield, junction 29 M1.
Key responsibility areas
- Collaborate with and take direction from the Head of Creative.
- Support the company by creating various brand collaterals including; lighting specification PDFs, project manuals, company presentations, editorial design, email design, exhibition artwork, lookbooks and company documents.
- Managing and updating the company website.
- Supporting the lighting design team by creating dxfs for laser cutting.
- Creating assets for social media
- A degree in Graphic design / Graduating or Product/Industrial design
- Fast learner
- Creative thinking
- Competent in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Working to tight deadlines when necessary
- Attention to detail
- Great knowledge of social media
- Knowledge and experience of traditional print
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Photography experience would be desirable
- Interests in interior design, fashion, and creative arts also desirable
The successful applicant would need to shadow me during May, part-time shadowing will be arranged for applicants that are still in full-time education but graduating this May.
Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to ku.oc.sthgil-nrehtronnull@hannah