We’re looking for a Junior Powerpoint Designer to join our Branding, Design & Digital agency in Clerkenwell.
The position will be roughly 75% on one client, who are at the absolute forefront of their industry on a global scale. The type of design work required we provide for them is varied, but there is a heavy emphasis on presentations, so we’re in need of a great presentation designer, specifically in PowerPoint. There will be quite a high volume of work, so organisation of work will be an important factor. The remaining 25% will be shared around our other clients.
Attitude is as important to experience & skill set for us, as we look to build an enthusiastic, driven and entrepreneurial team. We’re a small team but work with large brands on a wide variety of projects, and so the work will be varied and broad.
Ideal qualities and experience we’re looking for:
- Design experience with large corporations
- Keen eye for detail
- Skilled in Powerpoint design (and Powerpoint animation)
- Organised and efficient
- Creative mindset
- Keynote design experience is a bonus
- A genuine interest and love for brand, design, digital and communication in general
- Sociable – we’re a small team!
- Entrepreneurial spirit – always looking for new, improved ways of approaching tasks
- Great work ethic – willing to put in the effort required for a great outcome
- Ambitious – looking to build a career
- Design degree, qualification or equivalent
- Minimum 1 years experience in the design industry
ShopTalk London is a young creative company. We believe creative thinking should apply to the process and our relationship with clients as much as it should to the final output. This allows us to be business partners, consultants, suppliers, in-house or out of house, or just offer some advice. We work with a range of clients, from restaurants, to distilleries, to tech companies. The work we do for these clients covers everything from full brand identity, to website design, digital and print advertising, magazine, brochures, merchandise, menus, documentation and plenty more.