The Junior Proofreader will be responsible for carrying out the Proofing of all English copy as and when it is delivered by internal or external teams.
This entails getting acquainted with the key corporate terminology of our clients and checking material delivered in multimedia platforms and cross-referencing it (films, print, xml).
The Proofreader may also have the opportunity to step in with some Copywriting as and when required.
- Proofread English copy (corporate training as well as marketing material)
Maintain an exceptional standard in proofreading while sticking to brand guidelines
Thorough management of a proofreading change log
Maintain and update proofing guidelines and checklists
Quality control of localised copy
Required Skills and Experience:
- Native English speaker with an excellent standard of written English
- IT literacy with good MS Office skills
- Experience in proofing long copy, in particular for employee engagement (learning), and across different platforms (print, online, film, etc.)
- Strong editing and proofing skills to ensure typo free, grammatically correct copy and consistent copy
- Great attention to detail
- Able to meet tight deadlines and manage own workload
- Bachelor’s degree in English or similar