A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an international, progressive company with offices in Leicestershire, New York, China and Dubai.
Redd Retail Group is a leading international design and display company specialising in the watch, jewellery sector. With over 20 years in the industry, Redd is dedicated to creating branded displays, shop-in-shop interiors, exhibition spaces and display accessories for a wide range of international clients.
Our dedicated creative studio in Leicestershire is expanding and we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and highly creative designer to join the established team.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Create new and unique concepts and express creativity via hand sketching through to full presentation CAD renders.
- Ability to research and gather insights needed to guide a design.
- Confident and professional in liaising with clients and suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills both visually and verbally.
- Some familiarity with materials, finishes and processes suitable for retail and POS.
- Accustomed to a fast-paced design studio, and have the ability to juggle multiple projects and work well under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional eye for detail.
- Comfortable working as part of a close knit team as well as on your own initiative.
- Keen to develop your skills and share your knowledge.
Education & Experience:
- Educated to degree level
- Some experience of working in a studio environment is preferred.
- Some experience in 3D Max or other 3D software is essential.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the Adobe creative suite.
This vacancy is available to fill immediately, please send your CV with a link to your folio or 5 of your best pieces of work.