We are Text100 London.
Welcome to the agency where Creative is crucial — not just a condiment — and friendships flourish alongside careers. We’ve simplified complexity, shaped reputations and sparked movements for some of the world’s biggest brands — brands such as Microsoft, Skype, RedBull, TUI, Primark, Vodafone and SunTrust. We’re looking for a creative, collaborative and passionate mid/senior designer to augment our growing creative team.
From building a new brand and developing campaign strategies, to storyboarding a film and designing a website — you’ll be hands-on all the way. But you won’t be alone.
Required Skills & Experience
- An excellent creative and strategic thinker, with the skills to communicate and pitch your ideas intelligently and concisely to peers, seniors and clients.
- Proven ability in developing compelling campaign strategies and tactics, grounded on robust rationale and insight.
- Someone who thinks about the needs of the client, rather than just fulfilling a brief.
- Someone with excellent typographic skills and who can spot a misplaced pixel from 20 paces.
- A master of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Someone with a solid understanding of exporting artwork for print, web and film.
- At least 5 years’ agency experience.
- Able to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced working environment.
- Confident, enthusiastic and proactive.
- Aware of trends in design and technology, with one eye on the next big thing.
- Able to supervise and inspire junior members of our growing team.
Officially recognised as one of Campaign Magazine’s Best Companies to Work For, Text100 has a uniquely collaborative culture built on the idea of operating as one team around the world (over 800 brilliant people in 20 offices), unified by a shared set of values and common goals. This partnership based on trust and confidence between our people and our clients allows for a global flow of creative ideas, that span seamlessly and consistently in every market. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves and we’re always on the look-out for fresh-thinkers to join our global team. And that’s where you come in.
Our Benefits & Perks include free breakfast every day, real flexible working practices, unlimited holiday allowance, a free bar on Thursdays, and an attractive contributory pension scheme.