We are a creative agency that combines a love of sport with a passion for design. We are fiercely passionate about creativity and constantly dare to challenge the norm and reshape conventional brand thinking. Whether it’s branding, content, digital, or motion, the audience is always at the heart of what we do. Our bespoke approach to projects means we tackle all kinds of briefs, from developing brand strategy to creating incredible content. We believe great achievements don’t happen by accident. They are hard-earned, well-deserved and impossible without the support of a team.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious mid-weight publications designer with a minimum of four years industry experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all aspects of print, and design in general. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to push themselves to the next level and to be involved in some high profile projects with some really exciting clients.
Skills and experience
- 4+ years’ design agencyexperience
- Fully capable in Creative Suite, particular InDesign, and other appropriate software
- Good conceptual thinking, plenty of ideas and a high level of craft
- A keen eye for typography, understanding of the grid system, including baseline grids and the preparation for print process
- Meticulous attention to detail, thorough art-working and impeccable housekeeping are all a must
- Commercial awareness and confidence in working to tight deadlines and directly with clients and printers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An open and sociable personality is also essential. We are looking for a team player
- Although not essential, an interest in sport is a definite advantage!
TwelfthMan is an equal opportunities employer; www.twelfthman.co
Attractive remuneration package, Bonus scheme, Private health care, Pension, Cycle to work scheme, Season tickets loan, Free fruits, Friday beers, TwelfthMan FC, Tickets to sporting events and more.