Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services
sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
• Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk
and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
• Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
• Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
In Capco Digital, the design team is more than just a design agency. We are a design consultancy that specialises in developing and delivering customer-centric propositions globally across the Financial Services industry. For us, design is not just about how something looks, how it works, or how you get there. It is about all of it combined. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product life-cycle.
As a member of this design team you will bring creative excellence. We are looking for a highly talented creative who is able to work well under pressure in varying client environments and can deliver stunning motion graphics.
You are passionate about creative storytelling, have the ability to drive projects from start to finish creating fully animated videos from ideas and scripts. You possess the technical expertise to deliver best-in-class animation, infographics and data visualisation for internal and client-facing videos.
This position requires a candidate with strong problem solving, critical thinking and inter-personal skills as well as impeccable attention to detail along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Working closely with the Design Lead to develop motion graphics content including illustration, videos, animation, infographics and visualisations for internal stakeholder and clients while adhering to brand standards where necessary
• Help in the ideation and conceptualisation of content based on the client brief and vision
• Design storyboards and animation sketches, including music and voice-over
• Assist with video shoots (lighting, camera and sound) and edit video/audio content in response to briefs
• Continuously enhance knowledge and keep up with emerging trends in the design and multimedia space
• Support the design team when necessary with visual design and prototyping activities
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CC especially After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Video production experience is important (lighting, camera, sound)
• Strong sense of visual storytelling, composition and experience with storyboarding
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to inspire trust and confidence up to internal and external senior stakeholder
• Collaborative team player that is happy to share ideas, take constructive feedback from teammates, support with additional work when required
• Strong knowledge of design principles and best practices including a deep understanding of typography and color
• Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight timelines
• Portfolio showcasing strong design work