Based out of our new studios in Glasgow’s Merchant City you will be working alongside ISO’s Creative Directors and Production team to design a wide range of media projects for UK and international clients, developing high quality motion graphics and animation with innovative interactive experiences.
Full time and flexible freelance contracts are available.
As a senior designer your role would start at the concept stage of a project, and you would be involved right through to delivery. We would expect you to be capable of taking briefs and conceptualising and storyboarding creative approaches. You would lead the development of designs, animation, sometimes composite live action and 3D with motion graphics, typography and illustrative styles.
You will be client-facing with excellent communication and presentation skills and be comfortable collaborating and leading other designers and the wider production team.
– Presenting ideas, both to colleagues and to clients
– Strong conceptual thinking and storytelling skills
– Leading the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, generating style frames, storyboards and sample animation
– Generating high quality animated and motion graphics content
– Working closely with creative teams, content managers, scriptwriters, designers, creative technologists, producers and project managers
– Working on multiple projects at once
– Excellent Adobe CC skills (After Effects, Premiere Pro and Illustrator)
– Cinema 4D experience
– 5 years+ professional experience in a design, animation, interaction or games studio
Beneficial skills and experience:
– Live action film direction or photography
– UX / interface design
– Information graphics or data visualisation
– Experience of digital production pipelines and linear-to-interactive workflows
– Video mapping or large scale media design
– Character animation
– Cover letter introducing yourself and explaining why you think you would be a good addition to the studio
– CV with two references
– Digital link to examples of your work
– Please include the reference ISO_DJ
Please forward to
No agencies, thank you.