Everything you see at Neptune is styled and made with great care, often by hand. Our Design and Product Development team are right at the heart of it all.
Our passion for great design throughout our collections coupled with a keen appreciation of our customers is at the heart of everything we do.
Every small detail is considered, so, the work of an Artworker with a keen eye for detail who loves to get things just right, is invaluable.
As an integral part of our team, some of the important parts of your role will include:
- Artworking a variety of packaging and literature concepts with absolute precision
- Creating ad hoc print collateral, seasonal product books, visuals, care guides and even barcodes
- Providing your expertise on internal packaging guidelines in line with the Marketing team’s direction
- Tender printed materials with print partners under the guidance of the Marketing team
- Actively contribute to all team initiatives with positive ideas
We’d love it if you have 1-2 years’ commercial artwork experience but equally important is a good sense of humour and passion for what you do. You may have even just finished a design course at university. You will be a whiz with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator but still keen to learn more. We imagine you’ll also be particular about your pixels and meticulous about your millimetres!
We’re a driven bunch and we work hard to get great results. We can offer an attractive package, genuine long-term career potential and not to forget ‘Ice-Cream Wednesdays’ (soup in the winter!).
If you relish the chance to forge yourself an exciting career with a brand that’s really getting noticed, please get in touch now with your CV and covering letter detailing your current salary.
Discover more about us now at neptune.com and follow us on Facebook at ‘neptunehome’.
Neptune…improving the customer experience
(If you haven’t heard from us within the next two weeks please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful but thank you for your interest in Neptune.) No agencies please.