Want to work in a long established, award-winning, strategic brand and design agency where you get to shape your own career? Business is booming and we need another bright spark to help us. We have an exceptional opportunity for a dynamic, enthusiastic and talented senior designer with solid branding experience who wants to go places. We are an enthusiastic, friendly and results-oriented team with expertise in brand strategy & development, creative communications and multi-channel internal and external engagement.
The winning candidate
You will have 8 + years experience in award-winning branding agencies, working on a spectrum of projects and industries. You’re passionate about big brand ideas and design excellence, as well as having a high regard for quality ideas and clarity of communications. You understand and value a strategic and commercial approach before taking a creative leap. You help scope and shape projects, and can take a creative lead, and mentor more junior members of the team.
- Produce original, powerful and appropriate brand ideas that connect with the audience and create differentiation for the client’s business
- Demonstrate great craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Take responsibility to develop, and implement ideas across a variety of channels and media
- Arrange and lead brainstorms sessions, inspiring innovative thinking amongst colleagues, and junior team members
- Attend client meetings and present work, either with the Creative Director, Design Director, Account Director, or from time to time, alone
- Work on and manage the development of a variety of projects simultaneously, from briefing to production/delivery
- Search out new talent, tools and techniques
- Take responsibility for a proportion of internal projects and initiate new ones
- Mentor and guide more junior team members, demonstrating how strategic creativity creates engaging brand experiences across any media, and monitor their progress accordingly
- Contribute to the overall development of the Workroom brand and quality of creative output.
- 8 years + experience in a known agency in a similar role
- You have been responsible for award-winning creative work
- As well as a high level big brand background, you’ve got experience in logo design and crafting, design and production of brand guidelines, and how to develop real world applications that satisfy all the brands touchpoints
- You have a love of ideas-based design with high craft values
- You’re proactive in the way you work and use your initiative for anticipating and solving problems
- You’re an outstanding and positive communicator at every level