ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a SENIOR-LEVEL DIGITAL DESIGNER to join an independent multimedia company based in Central London.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Our client is an established and dynamic design, development and marketing agency who works with a range of prestigious clients including Ogilvy, McCann, MasterCard, BBC, Sky, Channel 4, National Geographic and Fox among others.
- Work across a range of multimedia including print, web design, digital and animation.
- Work alongside the Head of Digital as well as developers and digital marketers to creatively shape new and existing projects for a diverse range of clients.
- Quote on projects and reliably follow through on both creative and operational dialogues.
- Use your previous project management experience to guide the team and come to effective and creative solutions.
- Understand and interpret client briefs and accurately develop and present a proposal to them.
- Manage client expectations and know which questions to ask them to develop incredible content if they are unsure about what they want.
- Manage the process and timings of projects and ultimately deliver them smoothly to a high standard.
- Passionate with a ‘can-do’ attitude who cares about developing their team both professionally and personally.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage clients well.
- Previous project management experience is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Master Suite with particular focus on Photoshop, CSS, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Good working knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro.
- Experience of working with animation, motion graphics and video editing is desirable.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest developments in technology and design.
This position contains excellent scope for increased responsibility and career progression as you will be working closely with the Division Head and playing a pivotal role in the direction of the business.
Start Date: We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible but happy to wait for the right person.