Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
• Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk
and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
• Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
• Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a member of the design team at Capco Digital you will bring creative and analytical excellence. We are looking for a senior Service and Experience Designer with a proven track record designing enterprise applications, ideally within Investment Banking or Wealth and Asset Management, who can have a wider strategic impact on processes and operating models. You are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, learning about business domains and seeing projects from start to finish, creating propositions and digital touch points for applications across large organisations. You’ll think creatively about solving complex problems and be a passionate advocate and facilitator of design thinking within large organisations.
WITHIN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE:
• Setting the direction for client engagements and lead discovery engagements, design, plan and lead strategy, user research, interaction design and usability testing activities
• Using your research and design thinking skills across a variety of environments to challenge the status quo and help translate business challenges into innovative outcomes and digital solutions
• Taking research insights and turning them into service and design output, communicated in compelling ways using personas, storyboards, experience maps, service-design blueprints, sketches, wireframes and prototypes
• Leading small teams of consultants to deliver small and medium sized projects with minimal oversight from account managers, or work as part of a team on bigger projects
• Presenting to and managing stakeholders, the role requires excellent communication and presentation skills
• Working in or with large organisations designing propositions and detailed user experience for enterprise applications used by expert-users
• Working as a sole consultant delivering a project from start to finish
• Creating key deliverables such as detailed user journeys, user flows, wireframes, prototypes for complex systems, web and mobile applications
• Planning and carrying large-scale research activities
• Facilitating service design and creativity workshops
• Working in or with Tier 1 Investment Banks or Wealth and Asset Managers
• UI & Graphic Design
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world,
on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
• A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
• Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing
• A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
• A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture