Launched in 2015, UENI (pronounced you-en-eye) is a well-funded (£15m+ raised) growth company that helps small businesses go online. For £1 per day, UENI creates the business a professional website and gets it on the platforms it needs to be on in order to compete. Combining extensive data collection with the most up-to-date tech, UENI already digitised 1,000,000+ small businesses, and we are just getting started.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer, who will form a pivotal part of the delivery of the product
strategy and roadmap for UENI. The UI/UX Designer will work on the company’s main client
facing product that is currently going through a phase of high growth.
You will understand and educate others on lean thinking and lead the development team use a
build, measure, learn philosophy. You will be accountable for the business value, delivered by
internal and external development teams and be expected to ensure the output is measured
Being at the forefront of cutting edge UX principles, and understanding their relevance for
different use cases. You will work alongside a product manager and work towards a weekly
Key Skills and Characteristics
- Conducting user research using a variety of research methods.
- Experience in developing User personas.
- Mapping user journeys, creating sitemaps and storyboards.
- Static and Interactive wireframe design.
- Help embed good design principles across the organisation.
- Responsive design.
- Proficient in Sketch, Invision, Marvel and Zeplin.
- Remuneration: competitive
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Location: London (Hammersmith)
Why Join UENI:
- Work with brilliant people from 14+ nationalities who love what they do
- Make an impact by building your department from scratch
- Career progression: personal development, autonomy, responsibility
- Competitive salary & generous equity options, employees eligible for grants every 6 months
- Holiday increases with each year of service
- Subsidised gym membership
- Generous referral scheme
- Support for in-house and external training for professional development
- Pension scheme
- Centrally located office, fun team spirit, coffee & snacks on us