We promise it won’t be boring!
You will have to put up with stories of Craig’s guitars, Peter’s island, Martyn’s running challenges, Ryan’s gig photography, Karen’s nail painting, Bryan’s energy drinks and Laura’s baking! If you have any time left over we have a host of exciting social campaigns to get you started on.
New clients have brought exciting new challenges to our studio and we are looking to add a Social Media Manager to our team in Glasgow to bring their skills and energy to ensure that our high standards of client service are maintained and improved.
You will be in charge of the social channels for SHINE as well our clients. We are looking for someone with passion for the job, great attention to detail, big ideas, exciting thoughts and the ability to make things happen with the support of the team around them. The ability to source and write engaging content, tell stories and manage several channels at the same time is imperative.
The ideal candidate will have a few years experience in a social / marketing role as well as a qualification in Marketing / PR or similar. You will have a full understanding of the different channels, their use & their tone and have the experience and confidence to work closely with clients directly. Being able to review analytics and make effective decisions upon them Is essential along with the ability to be highly aware of client deadlines & demands and be able to adapt to them.
Besides all that, we are looking for the right person with the right attitude to help us be better as a business and in turn make our clients businesses better.
What we expect from you
- Excellent communication skills
- A high level of English qualification
- A great attitude and genuine enthusiasm for social media and marketing
- The ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Be able to schedule content across a number of social media platforms using a variety of tools for our studio as well as our clients
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and within budget
What you can expect from us
- Being part of a small supportive team in Glasgow City Centre
- Pizza Delivery on your Birthday
- Competitive salary
- Regular team social outings & the occasional excursion
- Full Time Position
- Based in Glasgow, Scotland
- Salary D.O.E
- Application Deadline: 15th September.
Have a nosey around our site and if you think you would fit in well apply using the form below!