We are looking for a UI Designer (f/m) who helps us shape the future of musical instruments and music production. You will work closely with a team of highly talented people to bring in your strong sense of aesthetics, coupled with strong communicational skills.
You will be responsible for exploring design directions, building prototypes, and crafting high quality user interfaces, including research, estimation, and implementation.
We love to work with people who want to push the boundaries of music creation.
- Design inspiring and innovative interfaces from first wireframes through high-quality mock-ups to release and maintenance.
- Collaborate with UX designers and developers on cross-functional teams to ensure the highest level of quality in production.
- Discuss your ideas and design concepts within the team and iterate on the best solution.
- Work with other UI designers on exploring new design directions to establish and promote principles and best practices.
- Build prototypes of new features to test their impact and usability.
- Conduct user interviews and do research on product-related topics.
- A passionate designer with proven track record of crafting beautiful & usable interfaces.
- Ability to present and explain your ideas and design decisions to colleagues.
- Being able to provide and to benefit from constructive feedback.
- Good understanding of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest development in the music and design community.
- Experience in music production or performance.
- Fluent English, German is a plus
Please note that we require your portfolio along with the application.
- Strong projects – interesting challenges
- Design process, from early exploration to final presentation
- Description of your role and contribution for each project
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.