Full-time and/or collaboration opportunities across the biggest network of travel brands in the world, operating in Europe, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa & North America.
£35,000 – £60,000 a year – Full-time, Temporary, Contract – London Victoria
We are looking for a seasoned UI Designer to join our Digital Product Team. You will be working on a brand new look & feel and UI of our Travel Website and E-commerce Platform & Applications, delivering an amazing user experience via clean, functional, original and engaging visuals.
You will be assisting in research and UX prototyping and have a creative drive to solve problems, build, understand and implement functional and artistic concepts with clean-cut pre-production mockups. Being previously exposed to branding and visual identity concepts, style guidelines and web/app development process is a must.
You will be working alongside our CTO and senior team members, our Digital Product manager and Lead Front-End Engineer.
- Execute all design stages from concept building to hand-off to engineering with constant focus on combining simplicity and task orientated user experience with a fine visual impact
- Communicate (in your designs) a strong, authentic and distinct brand character
- Conceptualize functional problems and solve them with original ideas focusing on the understanding of the user and the product at all times.
- Create clean-cut mock-ups, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Strong typographic layout skills.
- Self-motivated with an ability to hit deadlines and work independently.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven track record of creative work in Visual Design (print and/or Digital)
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a digital/web oriented environment designing User Interface/Experience or similar
- A portfolio of work spanning at least 2 years is required (UI, Illustration, branding or other)
- Any other Web Design/Development/Creative skills or experiences are a big plus
What we provide:
- We are located In London Victoria with great travel links and modern offices
- Opportunities across a large family of travel related brands
- Flexible working conditions can be offered to the right candidate
We’re not your average travel company. By being the alternative choice we have remained dedicated to our freestyle form of travel and our unique Hop-on Hop-off flexible coach network. We live to travel and as travellers ourselves know what makes an unforgettable trip. Sometimes we show you around, other times you are free to explore. Either way, we hope to give you choice and plenty of local knowledge.
This passion to explore the world has developed over the years into our innovative adventures, be it island hopping in Greece and Croatia, partying at Europe’s biggest music festivals or discovering the ancient cultures of Southeast Asia. We give you the choices and flexibility to create your own adventure, so you can live it your way. And no other way.