UX Designer required to work on an exciting huge new digital first project with Maverick.
You will be equally comfortable with understanding customer personas, mapping customer journeys and wireframing as you are designing beautiful looking interfaces to a tight brand guideline alongside a talented Digital Designer.
Working on a ring fenced project team, you will be paired with experts on the project, allowing you to bounce around and solidify ideas on how to deliver the best possible project for the client.
- Owning the design process from ideation, to flows, wireframes, prototypes and user testing
- Conceptualise, sketch and wireframe user journeys and turn them into an intuitive user experiences
- Realise concepts from inception through to execution
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Able to deliver excellent work, even under tight time and budget constraints
- Able to get under the bonnet of a wide range of personas
- Equally comfortable working in a team and individually
- Able to wireframe and design user interfaces
- Comfortable coming up with and justifying ideas
- Used to working in a project team bound by tight deadlines