Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services
sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
• Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
• Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk
and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
• Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
• Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
In Capco Digital, the design team is more than just a design agency. We are a design consultancy that specialises in developing and delivering customer-centric propositions globally across the Financial Services industry. For us, design is not just about how something looks, how it works, or how you get there. It is about all of it combined. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product life-cycle.
We like to sketch. We love to prototype. We are great researchers. We learn by doing. We work with, not for. We think beyond. We start with design.
As a member of this design team you will bring creative excellence to build products are engaging, easy to use and beautifully designed. We are looking for a highly talented creative individual who is able to work well under pressure in varying client environments and can deliver stunning products and experiences that delight the user.
• Conceptualize and design user interfaces across multiple platforms and devices driven by the user needs
• Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
• Create prototypes that can be rapidly shared with clients and/or customers for user testing
• Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process to project teams, clients and senior stakeholders
• Work with project managers and other relevant business owners throughout the product lifecycle
• Work closely with the dev team as your project is being developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specifications
• Facilitate client workshops in order to gather requirements and evolve your designs.
• Continuously enhance knowledge and keep up with emerging trends in design
• Support the design team when necessary with visual design and prototyping activities
Skills and Expertise
• Deep passion for design with solid experience in UX and UI design
• Excellent understanding of user centered design principles and practices, web standards and layouts, typography and color, and web usability standards
• Proficiency using different design tools such as, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle, Axure or similar prototyping tools
• Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to inspire trust and confidence up to internal and external senior stakeholders
• Collaborative team player that is happy to share ideas, take constructive feedback from teammates, support with additional work when required
• Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight timelines
• Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS is a big plus
• Portfolio showcasing strong design work