About the role
Location: London, UK
Job Level: Mid-level
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date: January 2018
Bare Conductive is a dynamic and quickly growing technology startup that is looking for an Visual Designer to join our multidisciplinary team. At Bare, we produce an electrically conductive paint and hardware that bring interaction to the objects and spaces around us. These technologies can connect any surface, object or space to the digital world.
We’re looking for a mid-level Visual Designer to work with the Marketing Team to create innovative, engaging content, and maintain our identity and voice across multiple platforms. You’ll have experience creating visuals for digital, social and print, and generating content that works from advertising, to email and video. You’ll work to develop marketing content that puts our products at the heart of campaigns in genuinely exciting ways.
We’re looking for someone whose mission is to create compelling and effective visual content. A social media savvy individual with strong visual design skills across a range of mediums, from layout and typography, through to print, photography and video.As a memeber of a small team, you’ll have the opportunity to pitch new and exciting ideas for content to generate widespread recognition and PR for our brand and products.
• Create graphic concepts and design for marketing and advertising
campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
• Design development from concept through to implementation
• Shooting and editing photo and video (Adobe Premiere Pro & Photoshop)
• Creating engaging and fun GIFs
• Packaging – design and artwork incredible product packaging
• Branding – updating business documents, resources, and templates
• Managing content (organising artwork and files, archiving, etc)
• Adobe Creative Suite expert: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro
• Strong layout and typographical skills, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with of wide range of mediums, from digital to print
• Comfortable using an SLR and taking photos in a studio environment
• Illustration and storyboarding
• Proficient level of English language — some copywriting may be required
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to scale design solutions based on project constraints
• Self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work independently
• A degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Visual Design, or similar.
• 2 – 3 years experience in a design company, advertising agency or in-house team
• Experience managing external projects would be beneficial but not essential
• Open, collaborative work environment
• Work with exceptional team of multidisciplinary professionals
• Employee share scheme